Friday, August 10, 2007

Birthday Pr0n

No, not my birthday - Cristi's! So, first things first:

*clears throat*

*sings loudly*

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Cristiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Happy Birthday to you!

:D

And now, some pr0n. This was sent to me by the lovely Penny_Karma in a swap, along with some other goodies (Rubber duckie notecards, a tape measure, a kickass mix cd... she's awesome). It's Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in "Funky Stripe".

LLSSFunkyStripe1


LLSSFunkyStripe2


LLSSFunkyStripe3

And thank you all for your compliments on my new jewelry. I'm still totally loving it, and it's healing up nicely so far. I'm leaning toward the "not saying anything" method of dealing with Mom. I've got a month to decide before they come for their visit, though. :)

Oh, and apologies for missing WIP Wednesday this week. I've pretty much just been slogging along on the Mystery Stole (love the wing!) and the Chevron Scarf, so nothing much to show, you know? I'll be better next week, I promise!

11 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Those colors are just amazing! Stunning!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Pocket Size said...

Ooooh I love that color! It's not colors I usually go for, but that's just so fun!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee heeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha!!! Penny rocks! Oh the stories that yarn could tell!! ;-)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

The mix of colors is really cool, its very festive.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Nice yarn, I've never seen that one before!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger gilraen said...

Oh so pretty! The colours are so vibrant in your photograph!! Lovely. :)

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

I'm a huge fan of the Don't Tell Mom school of thought. When my husband and I were getting divorced, I didn't tell my Mom he had moved out for eight months. I just kept saying he was at the gym.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

=)Thank you, Sweetie! Yer the bestest! Want me to tell my mom you go your nose pierced and see what she says?

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

I love when you can see every fiber - gorgeous!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Wow, she got pr0n for her birthday! That's fabulous!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Speckel said...

I love the Scarlet Fleece I got at Stitch DC; it's just so pretty. I think that may be my next project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home